Today at this job platform the excellent job opportunity is there from PPSC Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department Jobs April 2016 Apply Online. The Punjab Public Service Commission is looking for the well disciplined. educated and adroit applicants for the Labour & Human Resource Department and Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department for the various vacant situations which we will discuss thoroughly below. The over all qualification which is required for the vacancies which includes D-Pharmacy, BS.c, BDS, MBBS, LL.B/LL.M & Bar at Law with several years experience in the relevant field is required. The domicile holder of Punjab and its provinces are eligible to apply for the vacant situations. Males, females and Shemales are also invited for some of the job vacancies to apply. Age limits are entirely different or same for all vacancies to be applied. So, after having these details we are going towards our next step to discuss the vacant situations and its applying criteria.
PPSC Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department Jobs April 2016 Apply Online
Vacant Situations in Labour & Human Resource Department:
- Dental Surgeon
- Medical Officer
- Women Medical Officer
- Staff Nurse
Vacant Situations in Law & Parliamentary Affairs:
- Deputy Director
- Additional Solicitor (MP-03 Negotiable)
- Additional Director (MP-03 Negotiable)
- Additional Director (Advisory)
How to Apply:
- For applying purpose the candidates are required to apply online through the website of PPSC namely www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- Last date for applying is 9th May 2016.
- Candidates have to deposit test fee of Rs.400/ in favor of PPSC in NBP, SBP Bank or Government Treasury.
- Experience Certificates, In case of “O & A” Level Equivalence Certificate from IBCC, PMDC Certificates, CNIC, Domicile and two recent photos and Foreign degree certificates should be produced at the time of interview.
- Hard copy and other than online procedure the application will not be entertained..
- The disable candidates are free to apply without paying any cost.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official website of PPSC and via SMS will be received by the shortlisted candidates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
PPSC Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department Jobs April 2016
To Apply Online: Click Here