PPSC Land Record Jobs in Board of Revenue 2018 Latest Advertisement
Male, Female, Shemale
Here at this page, we provide you PPSC Land Record Jobs in Board of Revenue 2018 Latest Advertisement. Today in the Advertisement No. 17/2018 total 702 positions of Service Center Officials were announce announced by the Punjab Land Record Authority, Revenue Department through PPSC and allocation of seats has done in such way that 78 Posts are for Bahawalpur Division, 66 Posts are for Multan Division, 49 Posts are for DG Khan Division, 112 Posts are for Gujranwala Division, 80 Posts are for Lahore Division, 139 Posts are for Rawalpindi Division, 76 Posts are for Faisalabad Division, 81 Posts for Sargodha Division, 21 Posts for Sahiwal Division and detaile Open Merit, Disabled Quota, Minority Quota, Women Quota can be examined from the following job advertisement. So, viewers take advantage from this opportunity and apply as soon as possible because such type of vacancies are very rare almost announced once in a year and now you have a chance to be part of the top-ranked Government department of Punjab. Now in the following we’ll talk about how to apply procedure of the vacant positions.
- Candidates wanted to apply should possess BA/BSc/B.Com/BCS/BIT/BBA or equivalent in 2nd Division from a recognized university.
- 40 words per minute Computer Typing speed is required.
- 06 Months Certificate/Diploma in IT Application is required.
- Age of applicant should be between 20 to 35 years.
- Eligible Male, Female & Shemale can apply for the prescribed post.
- Salary Rs. 30,000/- per month shall be offered to the selected individuals.
For More PPSC Jobs: Click Here
PPSC Service Center Official Jobs 2018 Punjab Land Record Authority Revenue Department
- Service Center Officials (Punjab Land Record Authority, Revenue Department)
- Research Officer/Rescue Instructor/Junior Inspector of Mines (Mines and Minerals Department, Inspectorate of Mines, Punjab)
- Librarian (Archives & Libraries Wing, S&GAD)
- Senior Chemist (Forestry Wildlife & Fisheries Department)
- Assistant Director Fisheries/Zoologist (Forestry Wildlife & Fisheries Department)
- Computer Programmer (Forestry Wildlife & Fisheries Department)
- Equipment Engineer (Forestry Wildlife & Fisheries Department)
- Evaluation Officer/Statistical Officer/Economist Research Officer (Forestry Wildlife & Fisheries Department)
- Database Administrator (Forestry Wildlife & Fisheries Department)
How To Apply for PPSC Land Record Jobs 2018:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is June 14, 2018.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 600/- for all positions as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After written test only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
PPSC Land Record Jobs 2018 Apply Online
To Apply Online: Click Here
Above PPSC Land Record Jobs in Board of Revenue 2018 for Service Center Official in Bahawalpur, Multan, DG Khan, Gujranwala, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Sargodha, Sahiwal Divisions for which Graduation pass candidates male/female/shemale are eligible to apply via online at www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- Akhtar Hameed Khan National Centre for Rural Development |
- 5 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 19, 2022
- The Urban Unit |
- 103 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 23, 2022
- Power Information Technology Company |
- 2 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 21, 2022
- Public Sector Organization |
- 4 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 22, 2022
- Ministry of Science and Technology |
- 18 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 19, 2022