|Posted on:||14th Dec 2015|
|Last Date to Apply:||28 Dec 2015|
|Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission|
For the those who looking for Jobs in PPSC we provide here PPSC Jobs in Population Welfare Department 2015 Advertisement No 43/2015. Jobs in PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission are available as it is an Government Organization working with the purpose to recruit eligible candidates in different Departments working under Government of Punjab and for this purpose today we’ll discuss about PPSC Advertisement No. 43/2015 which is published in Jang Newspaper on 13th December, 2015 for which it invites applications from the Punjab domiciled candidates against the following positions which are available in different Government Departments such as (Health Department, Irrigation Department, Mines and Minerals Department and Population Welfare Department). Highly qualified and experienced Male, Female & Shemale candidates having degree in medical field can apply for the vacant positions and they have to fulfill the criteria mentioned in the following image. So, for eligible candidates we have provided complete list of vacant positions and how to apply procedure in the following paragraphs.
PPSC Jobs in Population Welfare Department 2015 Advertisement No 43/2015
- Assistant Professor Paediatric Cardiac Intensive Care (Health Department)
- Sub Engineer (Power) (Irrigation Department)
- Sub Engineer (SCADA) (Irrigation Department)
- Anaesthesia Specialist (Mines and Minerals Department)
- General Surgeon (Mines and Minerals Department)
- Medical Specialist (Mines and Minerals Department)
- Lady Gynaecologist (Mines and Minerals Department)
- Medical Officer / Assistant Director / Deputy District Population Welfare Officer (Population Welfare Department)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC or through web link given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 28th December, 2015.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 300/- for Sr. No. 258, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265 and Rs. 400/- Sr. No. 259 & 260 as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After written test only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
PPSC Jobs December 2015 Apply Online
To Apply Online: Click Here