Here in the following a recent job opportunity is being offered from PPSC Jobs 2016-2017 For Assistant Director Labour Welfare Apply Online. For all the natives of Punjab an exciting and marvelous career opportunity is being offered form the Punjab Public Service Commission is the Govt of Punjab’s regulatory body which always offers best and leading career opportunities for all the natives of Punjab in its various departments and recently it is seeking and looking to hire the applicants in Labour & Human Resource Department is looking to hire the diligent, caliber and well disciplined applicants are required to apply for the post of BPS-17 (Assistant Director Labour Welfare) is the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants. Total 5 posts are vacant for this post in this department on regular basis. Applicants will be posted anywhere in Punjab and along with Male and Female, Shemales are also eligible to apply for this post. Now, have a look on its applying and eligibility criteria below.
PPSC is abbreviated as Punjab Public Service Commission is the Govt of Punjab’s body and the main responsibility of this agency is to hire and administer the provincial civil services and management service on provincial level. This Commission every week offers the brilliant career opportunities which belongs to different departments vacancies have been found and advertised here. All educational level degree holders are required to apply for such posts. Male, female and those of Shemale are eligible to apply.
For the above post the applicants should be having the Law Degree and those of Post Graduate degree is required from a recognized university.
Age limit should be 35 years for Male and for Female 38 years is required.
Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs 2016-2017 Current Offers
For Current PPSC Jobs: Click Here
- Assistant Director Labour Welfare
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs:
- Willing and interested applicants have to apply online on the given web link namely www.ppsc.gop.pk or from the given link below.
- The applicants have to deposit the test fee of Rs.400/ in favor of PPSC in NBP, SBP Bank or Government Treasury.
- Last date for applying is 6th January 2017.
- Applications other than online and its hard copy will not be entertained.
- The applicants living in abroad countries but are having the domicile of Punjab needs to pay the test fee in the Pakistan Embassy of that residing country.
- Editing options are available in online form till last date.
PPSC Jobs 2016-2017
To Apply Online: Click Here