Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Jobs 2015 Online Apply Assistant Stenographer Data Entry Operator 10th March, 2015 are available for the citizens of Punjab having valid Domicile. PPSC was established by the Government of Punjab to recruit civilians in the Government Departments and now it is looking to hire well educated, experienced and hardworking professionals for Services & General Administration Department and vacant positions are (Hardware Technician, Assistant, Stenographer, Research Assistant and Data Entry Operator). Eligible Male, Female and Shemale candidates are welcome to apply for the vacant positions by proper method. Candidates should read eligibility criteria carefully before apply for any post. After successful recruitment selected candidates will post at Punjab Public Service Commission Head Office, Lahore and Regional Offices at Rawalpindi and Multan.
How To Apply:
- Applicants are required to submit Online Application Forms at official site of PPSC.
- Last date for submission of application is 25th March, 2015.
- Candidates will have to deposit Rs. 400/- in favor of PPSC and provide deposit slip number in online application submission.
- Hard copy of online application form is not required.
- Applicants may download their roll number slips from official site of PPSC. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.