Jobs are vacant in Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Government of the Punjab, Lahore. PPSC Jobs 2014 Labour & Human Resource Dept SR NO 198. PPSC Jobs 2014 Health Dept SR NO 197. PPSC Jobs are available for the citizens of Punjab. Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hard working, self motivated, determined, dynamic, professionals and well disciplined candidates for the vacant position such as (Labour Inspectors (BS-14) for Labour and Human Resourse Department. Selection for the above mentioned vacant position is going to held under PPSC. PPSC was established by government of the Punjab for the purpose of selection of candidates for different positions on purely merit basis. PPSC will conduct test and interviews for the above mentioned vacant position. Those who are interested and willing to apply for the job must have maximum qualification and experience in the relevant field according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below.
- Labour Inspectors (BS-14)
- QUALIFICATION: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- PAY: BS-14
- AGE: 20 to 25 + 5 years general age relaxation in upper age limit for Male candidates = 30 years and 20 to 25 + 08 years general age relaxation in upper age limit for Female candidates = 33 years on 03-11-2014 as per Govt. of Punjab, S&GAD Notification No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012.
- DOMICILE: Punjab
- GENDER: Male, Female & Shemale candidates domiciled in any district of the Province of Punjab.
- PLACE OF POSTING:Anywhere in the Punjab.
There some other departments in which PPSC jobs are also available, you can view detail by visiting the following link.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mention in the image posted below, should submit their applications and be a part of this well renowned government department and make their future brighter. Interested applicants who meet the skill and competency requirements outlined above and desire to become a part of a well reputed department must apply for the vacant jobs by following different steps given below.
- Candidates have to deposit examination fee Rs. 400/- in favour of PPSC in any State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan.
- After fee deposit candidates may apply for the vacant positions via online at the official website of PPSC or at the following link given below
- Last date for submission of application is 03rd November, 2014.
- Candidates have to mention Bank Receipt number in the online application form.
- Candidates have to produce original receipt at the time of Test, Interview / Viva Voce and without it candidates will not be allowed to appear in the test, interview / Viva voce.
- Only online applications will be acceptable.
- Roll No. Slips will be available at the official website of PPSC and after exam shortlisted candidates will appear for interview along with all original documents.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in test / interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last date to Apply: 03rd November, 2014.
To Apply Online: Click Here