|Posted on:||18th Jan 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||01 Feb 2016|
|Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission|
For those who are waiting for PPSC jobs we provide here PPSC Jobs 17 January 2016 Cooperative & Food Department Apply Online. Jobs in PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission are available and this Government established organization is looking to recruit following staff who are highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined in different Government Departments such as (Cooperatives Department, Food Department, Health Department, Irrigation Department and Labour and Human Resource Department). There are numerous posts are available in every department for which only Punjab domiciled candidates can apply and list of vacant positions are given below. Let’s discuss about the requirements for the vacant positions such as eligible Male, Female & Shemale can apply having valid domicile of any District of the Province of Punjab and at least Graduation qualification for every vacant position. It is golden opportunity to make your future successful by having job in such type of reputed Government Department because by having job in Government Sector you’ll be able to earn reasonable amount and also you get different facilities like medical, house rent allowance and etc. So, now in the following we’ll discuss about the vacant positions and also how to apply procedure as per the rules of PPSC.
PPSC Jobs 17 January 2016 Cooperative & Food Department Apply Online
- Assistant Registrar, Cooperative Societies (Cooperatives Department)
- District Food Controller (Food Department)
- Assistant Professor Paediatric (Health Department)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Irrigation Department)
- Chemist (Labour and Human Department)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC or through web link given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 01st February, 2016.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 300/- for Sr. No. 6-7, Rs. 400/- for Sr. No. 5, 8 & 9 and Rs. 700/- for Sr. No. 04 all positions as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After written test only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
PPSC Jobs 2016 Apply Online
To Apply Online: Click Here