Get PPSC Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Jobs 2019 Latest Vacancies Test Pattern & Sample Paper Download from ppsc.gop.pk. Latest PPSC Advertisement No. 38/2019 is announced today on 04th November 2019 in which numerous jobs announced in different Government Departments working under Punjab Government such as (Social Welfare & Bait Ul Maal Department, Punjab Police (Special Branch), Punjab, Cooperatives Department).
As above PPSC Jobs announced in different departments for which applications are invited from the well educated, hard-working and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions mentioned after this paragraph. Male, Female & Shemale meeting criteria and possessing Punjab Domicile are welcome to apply for the following positions which are based anywhere in Punjab.
Candidates wanted to apply are suggested to read the criteria mentioned in the following image separately for every position and generally for Masters/DVM/Bachelors is required for the relevant post and age required is different for every post. So, viewers take advantage and apply as soon as possible as per the how to apply procedure given below and after application submission, PPSC will conduct a written test of MCQs type which is of 100 marks and only written test qualified candidates will be called for interview.
Eligibility Criteria for Inspector Cooperative Societies Jobs 2019:
- Bachelors Degree 2nd Division from a University recognized by HEC is required.
- The individual should be Computer Literate.
- Age should be between 21 to 28 Years.
PPSC Advertisement No. 38/2019 Jobs in Cooperatives Department Apply Online
Vacant Situations in Social Welfare & Bait Ul Maal Department:
- District Officer (SW) / Deputy Director
Vacant Positions in Punjab Police (Special Branch), Punjab:
- Chief Supervisor (Canine Section)
- Programmer (Information Technology Section)
Vacant Situations in Cooperatives Department:
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies
For a complete list of vacancies please examine the following PPSC Advertisement 38/2019.
How To Apply for Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies Jobs 2019:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is November 18, 2019.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 600/- for Sr. No. 369 to Sr. No. 371 and Rs. 1000/- for Sr. No. 372 as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Sub Inspector Cooperative Societies Jobs 2019
To Apply Online: Click Here