|Posted on:||24th Sep 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 08, 2018|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation|
|Address:||Punjab Public Service Commission, LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, Near Aiwan-e-Iqbal, Lahore.|
|Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Type: Contract||Salary: 20,000 - 40,000, 40,000 - 60,000, 60,000 - 80,000|
|Age Limit: 24 - 28, 28 - 32, 32 - 36, 36 - 40, 48 - 52, 52 +||Location: Punjab|
Get PPSC Sub Inspector Cooperative Societies Jobs 2018 Latest Vacancies Test Pattern & Sample Paper Download from ppsc.gop.pk. Latest PPSC Advertisement No. 29/2018 is announced today on 24th September 2018 in which numerous jobs announced in different Government Departments working under Punjab Government such as (Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department, Mines & Minerals Department, and Cooperatives Department) for which applications are invited from the well educated, hard working and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions mentioned after this paragraph. Male, Female & Shemale meeting criteria and possessing Punjab Domicile are welcome to apply for the following positions which are based anywhere in Punjab. Candidates wanted to apply are suggested to read the criteria mentioned in the following image separately for every position and generally for MBBS, BSc Mining, Bachelors is required for the relevant post and age required is different for every post. So, viewers take advantage and apply as soon as possible as per the how to apply procedure given below and after application submission, PPSC will conduct a written test of MCQs type which is of 100 marks and only written test qualified candidates will be called for interview.
Eligibility Criteria for Sub Inspector Cooperative Societies Jobs 2018:
- Bachelors Degree 2nd Division from a University recognized by HEC is required.
- The individual should be Computer Literate.
- Age should be between 18 to 30 Years.
- Only Male candidates can apply.
PPSC Advertisement No. 29/2018 Jobs in Cooperatives Department Apply Online
Vacant Situations in Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department:
- Assistant Professor Developmental Paediatric
Vacant Positions in Mines & Minerals Department:
- Assistant Director Mines & Minerals
Vacant Situations in Cooperatives Department:
- Sub Inspector Cooperative Societies
How To Apply for Sub Inspector Cooperative Societies Jobs 2018:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is October 08, 2018.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 600/- for a vacant position as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Sub Inspector Cooperative Societies Jobs 2018
To Apply Online: Click Here