Here at this page i am going to enlist the recent job from PPSC Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs 2016 Sample Paper Test Date & Result. The Punjab Public Service Commission is inviting the diligent, meritorious, caliber and well disciplined applicants in various department such as Excise and Taxation Department, Planning & Development Department, Punjab Local Fund Audit / Finance Department, Service & General Administration Department, Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department are the department in which vacancies are available which we will discuss below. Male and female both are eligible to apply and those who possess the domicile of Punjab District are welcome to apply. So, those applicants who are willing to apply for these jobs must have a look on the said details and apply as soon as possible and surf you skills with the talent and eligibility. After having these details let’s have a look towards its applying criteria below in order to make our candidates understand what its says.
PPSC Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs 2016 Sample Paper Test Date & Result
Vacant Situations in Excise and Taxation Department:
- Excise & Taxation Inspector
Vacant Situations in Planning & Development Department:
- Chief of Sections / EDO (F & P), Director (Development & Finance)
Vacant Situations in Punjab Local Fund Audit / Finance Department:
Vacant Situations in Service & General Administration Department:
- Junior Clerk
- Data Entry Operator
- Research Assistant
Vacant Situations in Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department:
- Assistant Professor of Paediatric Anaesthesiology
How to Apply:
- The applicants are required to apply online through the official website of the PPSC www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- Last date for applying is 25th May 2016.
- Applications other than online and its hard copy will not be entertained.
- The applicants have to deposit the test fee of Rs.400/ in favor of PPSC in NBP, SBP Bank or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official website of PPSC and via SMS will be received by the shortlisted candidates.
- At the time of interview original deposit Slip along with detailed Marksheet, Educational and Experience Certificates, In case of “O & A” Level Equivalence Certificate from IBCC, PMDC Certificates, CNIC, Domicile and two recent photos and Foreign degree certificates should be produced at the time of interview.
- The disable candidates are free to apply without paying any cost.
- The candidates will be called on the basis of their qualification and experience and will be shortlisted.
PPSC Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs 2016
To Apply Online: Click Here