|Posted on:||22nd Feb 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||04 Mar 2016|
|Organization:||Pakistan Petroleum Limited|
Here at this page you’ll have PPL Jobs February / March 2016 Apply Online Pakistan Petroleum Limited. Jobs in PPL Pakistan Petroleum Limited are available and it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the various Senior Management Positions in the following areas (Geology and Geophysics, Reservoir Engineering, including Simulation & Modelling, E&P Projects, Production Engineering, Drilling and Well Engineering, Production / Asset Management, Business Development relating to E&P Sector and Information Technology). Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualification and experience as per the eligibility criteria mentioned at the official site of PPL and according to the criteria candidates should be Bachelors or Masters qualified and relevant experience. If you wanted to know more about requirements please examine following web link given below. So, for interested candidates we have provided complete how to apply procedure in the following heading.
PPL Jobs February / March 2016 Apply Online Pakistan Petroleum Limited
Fields to Apply:
- Geology and Geophysics
- Reservoir Engineering, including Simulation & Modelling
- E&P Projects
- Production Engineering
- Drilling and Well Engineering
- Production / Asset Management
- Business Development relating to E&P Sector
- Information Technology
How To Apply:
- Interested individuals may apply via online at www.ppl.com.pk/content/management-jobs.
- Last date for submission of application is 04th March, 2016.
- Only Online applications will be entertained for selection procedure.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid by company to any candidate for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
PPL Jobs 2016 Apply Online
To Apply Online: Click Here