Here in the following i am going to enlist the latest job offer from PPIC3 Punjab Safe Cities Authority Jobs 2016 NTS Online Registration. For the applicants of Punjab its the wonderful news that the applications are being invited from the Punjab Safe Cities Authority Punjab Police Integrated Command Control & Communication is recently seeking and looking to hire the eligible, adroit, caliber, and well disciplined applicants are required to apply for the post of Police Communication Specialist/ Communication Officer (200 Posts) are vacant to apply for this post. The eligibility criteria which is required for this post includes BCS, BBA-IT, BS, MBA-IT, MCS or 16 years education is required with no expertise are required. Age limit should be 21 to 25 years for males and 21 to 28 years is required for females is required. The applicants should be having the MS Office expertise, typing speed of 30 wpm and should possess the English and Urdu Communication skills (Writing as ass Speaking) is required along with that the applicants who possess the Police Department, IT Projects or Call Centre would be advantageous is required. Quota is reserved for Women, Minorities and persons with special needs are required to apply. Pick and Drop facilities will be given to the applicants. So, after having such details let’s move on to have its applying details.
For Current NTS Jobs: Click Here
Punjab Safe Cities Authority Jobs 2016 Govt of Punjab
- Police Communication Specialist/ Communication Officer
How to Apply for Punjab Police PSCA Jobs:
- The willing and interested applicants are required to apply by downloading the application form along with deposit slip from the NTS Site and can be had from this page from the given link below.
- The applicants have to pay the deposit slip of Rs.450/ should be paid in UBL, MCB, HBL & ABL Bank in online branches of these banks.
- Duly completed and filled application form should be send with the complete copies of educational copies, copy of CNIC and 2 recent passport size photographs and deposit slip should sent to the NTS Headquarter.
- Last date for applying is 10th November 2016.
- The authority reserves the right to cancel or reject any application form.
- Number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- Result awaiting applicants are not required to apply.
- Test & Interviews will be conducted by the authority itself.
- Selected applicants have to sign the surety bond to serve the authority for two years after completion of training.
- Stay tuned with this page ever to get more jobs.
PPIC3 Punjab Safe Cities Authority Jobs 2016
Address: NTS Headquarter Islamabad 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2.
For Online Registration: