|Posted on:||4th Feb 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||11 Feb 2016|
|Organization:||Population Welfare Department Sindh|
Here at this page we’ll discuss about Population Welfare Department Sindh 105 FWW Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria. Jobs in Population Welfare Department Sindh are available and it invites applications from the female candidates only for 24 months basic training course of Family Welfare Workers (FWWs) and this training will be held in different districts of Sindh such as (Karachi, Badin, Umerkot, Sanghar, Mirpurkhas, Mithi, Matiari, Tando Allahyar, Tando Muhammad Khan, Jamshoro, Hyderabad, Sukkur, Ghotki, Naushahro Feroze, Khairpur, Kashmore, Shaheed Banazirabad, Shikarpur, Jacobabad, Dadu, Qamber & Shahdadkot and Larkana). Candidates willing to apply are suggested to read following eligibility criteria mentioned in the following heading and if we talk generally about the required qualification then candidates should have Fsc Pre Medical degree to apply and age between 15 to 25 years. So, take advantage from this opportunity and apply as soon as possible.
Population Welfare Department Sindh 105 FWW Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have Matric with 55 % marks with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subject and F.Sc pre medical 50% marks.
- Age of candidate should be 15 to 25 as on 15th March, 2016.
- Married Women who are expecting or breast feeding will not be eligible.
- Any trainee during 24 months basic training if gets pregnant will be terminated immediately.
- Selected candidates will have to register themselves from Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
- One candidate can apply in one Regional Training Institute Only.
- The FWWs will be eligible for posting on completion of two years basic training. The trainee FWWs will be entitled to get monthly stipend of Rs. 5000/-
How To Apply:
- Applications along attested copies of educational certificate, CNIC / Form-B, domicile and recent photographs should reach the respective Principal, Regional Training Institute.
- Last date for submission of application is 11th February, 2016.
- Eligible candidates will be called for written test and interview.
- Selection Committee will decide about admission after written test and interview. For more Government jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Family Welfare Workers Training Course 2016
Address: Respective Principal, Regional Training Institute.