Here in the following on 2nd of December 2016 a recent job offer is there from Population Welfare Department Okara Jobs 2016 For Male & Female Add. For all those applicants its the good news from Population Welfare Department Okara is inviting the applicants for the program named “Extension Program for Family Welfare Centres and Introduction for Community Based Family Workers (2014-18) the natives of Okara are invited for to fill the following vacancies such as Family Welfare Assistant (Male), Family Welfare Assistant (Female), Female Helper/Aya and Male Helper/Chowkidar are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants on contract basis and the selection will be made on merit basis. Eligibility criteria which is required for these posts includes Matric from a recognized board in 2nd Division fro Sr No,1 & 2, Middle and Literate applicants are required to apply for these jobs, These posts are vacant in number of the Union Councils. Age limit for Sr No,1 and 2 should be 18-25 years and for Sr No, 3 and 20-35 years and for last post 23 to 30 years is required. For to apply against Sr No, 1 and the applicants must belong to Okara. Now have a look on its applying criteria below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Population Welfare Department Okara Jobs 2016 Govt of Punjab
- Family Welfare Assistant (Male)
- Family Welfare Assistant (Female)
- Female Helper/Aya
- Male Helper/Chowkidar
How to Apply for Population Welfare Department Okara Jobs:
- Applicants are required to apply on the prescribed application form given below.
- Duly filled application form should be sent with supported documents copies as educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile, Union Councils Certificates should be submitted to the said address via registered courier service.
- Last date for applying is 17th December 2016.
- For Sr No,1 & 2 applicants will be shortlisted and called for interview via call letter whereas for 3rd and 4th post the applicants will be directly undergo for interview.
- Interview for 3rd post will be held on 27th December 2016 and for 4th post will be held on 28th December 2016.
- Candidates already working in Government sector should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called through call letters for interviews.
- Posts can be altered or transformed.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
- Applications received after due date will not be considered and will be rejected.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. For more jobs in Pakistan please visit our site JobsAlert.pk ever.
Population Welfare Department Okara Jobs 2016
Address: District Population Officer Okara, 9-W, Govt Colony, Near Pani Wali Tanky Okara.