Here at this page we will discuss about a job opportunity from Population Welfare Department Multan Jobs April 2016 For Driver BPS-04. The Population Welfare Department Multan is in probe of such candidates who are suitable, eligible and skilled one to fill the vacant situation of Driver for the ongoing project named” Regional Training Institute Lahore, Multan Re- Structuring & Re-Organization (2014-2018)”. The domicile holders of Punjab are eligible to apply. As the post of Driver is vacant so the candidates should be Middle pass and having the LTV License of Driving along with 5 years driving experience is required to hold this job. The age limit should be 23-30 years. Males are invited to apply for this post. The job is project and contract based. The candidates form all over Punjab who possess the domicile of Punjab be ready if you are keen interested and are in search of such vacancy so open you eyes and come forwards to apply. Now let’s have a look on its applying criteria.
Population Welfare Department Multan Jobs April 2016 For Driver BPS-04
How to Apply:
- Applications handwritten with all copies of credentials experience and educational certificates, CNIC, Domicile and passport size photographs should reach at the given address.
- Last date for applying is 7th May 2016.
- Application received after due date and those of incomplete will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be issued the call letter for Driving Test and Interview.
- No TA/DA will be entitled.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- The date of test and venue can be transformed anytime and authority will not be responsible for it.
- Age relaxation would be given for five years till 21st May 2016.
Population Welfare Department Multan Jobs April 2016
Address: Principal Regional Training Institute, MDA Officer Town, Near Multan Public School, Bosan Road Multan.