Today at this page we are going to showcase a recent job form Population Welfare Department Mandi Bahauddin Jobs 2016 Test & Interview Date. Th Population Welfare Department is working like all department to maintain and manage the all system and requirements of population and is making heavy safety measures to bring transformation in that. So this well recognized department is seeking the suitable and minimum qualification holders to apply for the vacant situations of Chowkidar and Female Helper who are having the Middle qualification are required to apply. The age limit for Chowkidar is 23-30 whereas for Female Helper 203 5 years. The age relaxation will be given of 8 years to females and for males 5 years is required. The quota is available 3% for disable persons, 5% for minorities and 20% for in services and retired employees children. The selection will be done on purely merit basis. So now let’s have a look towards it’s applying criteria that what it says.
Population Welfare Department Mandi Bahauddin Jobs 2016 Test & Interview Date
- Female Helper
How to Apply:
- Eligible and interested candidate have to send the handwritten application accompanied by all the relevant documents should reach at the given address.
- Last date for closing is 21st April 2016.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be processed further.
- The applicants have to reach at the venue of interview at 8:00am and for that candidates have to bring their original documents i.e, CNIC, Domicile and all other certificates should be brought.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- Those who are Hafiz-e- Quran and retired from Armed Service are required to produce the prove certificate that they belong to respective department.
- The transformation can occurs in the number of the positions.
- The authority is having right to cancel or change the pattern of interview.
Population Welfare Department Mandi Bahauddin Jobs 2016
Address: District Population Officer Mandi Bahauddin