|Posted on:||28th Aug 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Sep 15, 2017|
|Organization:||Pakistan Ordnance Factory|
Tap this page for POF Artisan Jobs 2017-2018 Pakistan Ordnance Factory Apply Online www.pof.gov.pk. Pakistan Ordnance Factories Wah Cantt invites applications from Male / Female candidates for the engagement of 150 Artisans for Batch No. 52 (2nd Phase) under Artisan Training Scheme. Distribution of Artisans seats is held like for Merit =11, KPK =17, Sind-Urban =12, G.B/FATA =06, Punjab =75, Sindh-Rural =17, Balochistan =09, AJK =03 seats are available. Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply but they have to fulfill the criteria which are mentioned in detail in the following image posted below and you can also examine the complete eligibility criteria after this paragraph. So, viewers if you are looking for better opportunity which would help you to secure your future then it is the right time to take advantage because once you get selected in the Training Scheme then first you’ll learn different skills during this training session and after training you’ll get job in POF for which it shall offer handsome salaries and other benefits to its employees.
POF is the short name of Pakistan Ordnance Factory which is arms manufacturing company of Pakistan operating under Pakistan Army Government of Pakistan. It supplies arms for the defence forces of Pakistan like Army, Air Force, Navy and Police and also to those who are interested to have any weapon for his / her security purpose. POF jobs are in much search because it is treated like Federal Government Jobs and handsome salaries and other fringe benefits are offered to its employees. It offers new jobs almost in every week and current jobs are for the Matric pass candidates which are welcome to for the Artisan Training Scheme.
Pakistan Ordnance Factory POF Artisan Jobs 2017 Apply Online www.pof.gov.pk
Eligibility Criteria Fresh Entrants:
- Qualification: Minimum Matric with Science Subjects in 2nd Division is required to apply.
- Age: Candidates should have aged from 17 to 21 years as on September 15, 2017.
- Duration of Training: The Time period for this Training Session will be 1- ½ Years.
- Stipend: POF will pay Rs. 4295 / p.m during 1st Semester | Rs. 5154 / p.m during 2nd Semester | Rs. 6872 / p.m during 3rd Semester.
Eligibility Criteria For POF Employees:
- Qualification: Candidates already working in POF are also eligible to apply if they possess Matric with Science in Second Division.
- Age: Up to 35 years age is required as on September 15, 2017.
- Trade: POF Employees working as SS-I/SS-II/ Labourer-II on regular basis having minimum 1-year service in any field of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical & Mechatronics, Foundry, Rolling/Extrusion, Carpentry trades can apply.
- Duration: Training Session will be in 09 Months.
- Stipend: During training, POF Employees will retain a lien on their post and will opt for existing Basic Pay plus other admissible allowances as sanctioned by the Government from time to time.
How To Apply for POF Artisan Jobs:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may submit their application via online on www.pof.gov.pk.
- Separate application form is available for Fresh Candidates and POF Employees at POF official site to apply.
- Only online applications will be entertained for the selection procedure.
- The last date for submission of application is September 15, 2017.
- Original documents will be checked by the authority at the time of interview. For more Quality Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
POF Artisan Jobs 2017 Apply Online
So viewers if you possess above-mentioned requirements then apply confidently for the POF Artisan Jobs 2017 for POF Apprenticeship 2017 under Artisan Training Scheme (Batch 52 2nd Phase) and make your future successful with Pakistan Ordnance Factories.