Jobs are vacant in Prime Minister’s Inspection Commission, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad. PM Inspection Commission Jobs 2014 in Punjab, Sindh & Balochistan. PM Inspection Commission the office of Prime Minister which is located in Islamabad is seeking highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates from different provinces of Pakistan such as Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan. List of vacant positions is given below and candidates having relevant qualification are welcome to step forward and apply for these vacant positions. Those candidates who desire to apply for the vacant positions must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed Department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Assistant (BS-14)
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- Upper Division Clerk (BS-09)
- Lower Division Clerk (BS-07)
How To Apply:
- Applications accompanied with detailed Resume / CV and all relevant documents should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application form is 09th December, 2014.
- Application received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 09th December, 2014.
Address: Lt. Col. (R) Musarrat Naeem, Member (Admin), Prime Minister’s Inspection Commission, Prime Minister’s Office G-5, Islamabad.