Tap this page for Prime Minister PM ICT Internship Program 2017 Apply Online | www.internship.pseb.org.pk Last Date. PSEB is abbreviated as Pakistan Software Export Board in collaboration with national ICT & RD Fund has recently launched a Program named “Prime Minister ICT Internship Program” for the year 2017. PSEB has already deployed more than thousand IT Graduate in 2013 and later as interns in ICT Companies in public and private organization for the period of six months. Here 3% seats are reserved for Females ICT Graduates and Interns will be selected by the top class IT Companies which will stipend the candidates paid by PSEB to interns after submission of proper documentation and attendance papers. So, grab this offer before it lost and now let’s tap towards its further details below.
Prime Minister ICT Internship Program 2017 Apply Online Last Date
- Candidates having the education of 16-18 year’s of education from the well-recognized Institute are required to apply.
- Must be a permanent resident of Pakistan as per NADRA record.
- Candidates have completed their Graduation in 2013 or Later.
- Candidates should not be employed in nay company are eligible to apply.
- Applicants will be hired for the duration of six months on an internship.
Candidates will be stipend Rs.15000/ per month upon submission of monthly progress and attendance reports to PSEB.
Applicants are free to apply for different disciplines anywhere in Pakistan such as
- Software Houses
- Telecom Industry
- Automobile Industry
- Oil & Gas Sector
- Cement Industry
- Sugar Mills
- Textile Industry
- Banking Industry
There are various fields of ICT to apply which include:
Bachelor’s degree in ICT discipline (BCS, BE (Computer Information System), BE (Electronics), BS (Computer System Engineering), BS (Data processing), BS (Electronics), BS (Graphics), BS-IT, BS (Multimedia), BS (Networking and Information System), BS (Signal processing), BS (Software Engineering) BS (Telecom), MBA (IT), MBA (MIS), MCS, MS (Computer Science) MS (Information Security), MS (IT), MS (Networking), MS (Software Engineering), PGD or equivalent.
On successful completion of Internship, the applicants will be awarded a certificate of completion from the respective company.
How to Apply for PM ICT Internship Program:
- Applicants meeting the said criteria need to apply by downloading the application form from the official site of PSEB or from www.jobsalert.pk.
- A duly filled application form should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for applying online is July 31, 2017.
- PSEB will send the details of eligible candidates with IT Companies and IT Departments of Public and Private companies for interviews and selection.
PM ICT Internship Program 2017
Address: Director Projects, Pakistan Software Export Board, Ministry of Information Technology 2nd Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, Agha Khan Road, F/5-1 Islamabad.
Email Address: [email protected][download id=”1727″]