Here you at this page we’ll discuss about Planning & Development Department Punjab Jobs Jan / Feb 2016 Application Form. Jobs in Planning & Development Department Punjab are available and it is looking to recruit following staff for the Project Coordination / Implementation Units and Data Clearing House under “Food Emergency Reconstruction & Resilience Project” and for this purpose it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (M & E / Coordination Specialist, Internal Auditor, Office Secretary, Document Controller, Assistant Accounts Officer, Accounts Assistant, Graphic Designer, Store Keeper, Dispatch Rider, photocopier / Photocopy Operator and Gardener). The above mentioned positions are on contract basis and duration of contract is extendable on satisfactory performance of candidate. Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualification and experience as per the criteria such as candidates having qualification between CA to Middle are welcome to apply because these positions are for every level. Candidates who fulfill the criteria for qualifications and experience are encouraged to apply as per the following how to apply procedure which is given in the very next heading.
Planning & Development Department Punjab Jobs Jan / Feb 2016 Application Form
- M & E / Coordination Specialist
- Internal Auditor
- Office Secretary
- Document Controller
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Accounts Assistant
- Graphic Designer
- Store Keeper
- Dispatch Rider
- photocopier / Photocopy Operator
How To Apply:
- Applicants are required to apply on prescribed form which can be downloaded from the official site of PND Department.
- Application form along with detailed CV, attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is 04th February, 2016.
- Government employees are eligible to apply through proper channel.
- In case a candidate applies for more than one post, separate envelope and application form should use for each post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview / test.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the interview / test. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Planning & Development Department Punjab Jobs 2016
Address: The Program Coordinator (FERRP), Room # 121, Project Coordination Unit, Planning & Development Department, P&D Complex, Opposite Civil Secretariat, Lahore.