Here at this page you’ll have Planning & Development Department Punjab Chief Economist Jobs 2015. Jobs in Planning and Development Department Punjab are available and it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following position such as (Chief Economist). Appointment of above mentioned position will be held on contract basis and duration of contract of is three years which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess qualification PhD in Economics / Finance / Economic Planning / Economic Policy / Development Economics / Agricultural Economics / Transportation Economics / Industrial Economics / Business Administration or Public Finance from HEC recognized university with at least five year relevant experience in a reputed public or private sector organization and have five publications recognized by HEC with at least three in impact factor Journals and age of candidate should be 30 to 49 years. For interested and eligible we have provided how to apply procedure in the following heading.
Planning & Development Department Punjab Chief Economist Jobs 2015
How To Apply:
- Applications along with detailed CV, attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and recent photograph should reach on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 01st December, 2015.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Incomplete or late received applications will be not entertained.
- Only eligible / shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible.
- Candidates should bring all original documents at the time of interview. For more jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk
Planning & Development Department Punjab Jobs 2015
Address: Secretary, Planning & Development Department, Civil Secretariat, Lahore.