Tap to this page and have Planning & Development Department MEC Sindh Jobs 2017 NTS Online Form. Today on 23rd February 2017 latest job opportunities are announced in Planning and Development Department Sindh Government and it is looking to recruit following staff for Monitoring and Evaluation Cell. Applications are invited from the well educated and disciplined Sindh Domiciled individuals for the following positions such as (Accounts Assistant, Stenotypist, Data Processing Assistant and Key Punch Operator). Appointment of these positions will be on contract basis which can be permanent on satisfactory performance of an individual.
Planning and Development Department Sindh working under Government of the Sindh, it has huge team which is planning for the all the developments which are in process in the Sindh Province. Jobs in Planning & Development Department Sindh are Government sector jobs which it announces for the Masters/Bachelors/Intermediate/Matric pass individuals. Latest Planning and Development Department Sindh Jobs 2017 are announced today which can be examined from this page.
Those candidates who are willing to apply are suggested to read carefully the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria for Sr. No. 1 only B.Com or other accounts degree holders can apply, for Sr. No. 2 Intermediate pass holding Shorthand diploma are eligible to apply, for Sr. No. 3 and 4 Graduation pass candidates having computer diploma from Technical Education Board are eligible to apply and for the Sr. No. 5 Intermediate pass candidates having computer usage experience are eligible to apply. Only suitable candidates should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For More NTS Jobs: Click Here
Planning & Development Department Sindh Jobs 2017 Monitoring and Evaluation Cell
Vacant Positions with Basic Scales:
- Accounts Assistant BPS-14
- Stenotypist BPS-14
- Data Processing Assistant BPS-12
- Key Punch Operator BPS-11
How To Apply for Planning and Development Department Sindh Jobs:
- Candidates may download an application form and a deposit slip from the official site of NTS which is www.nts.org.pk or it can be downloaded from our site JobsAlert.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with a copy of CNIC and two recent photographs should reach on the following address given below.
- Candidates have to attach with application form original paid deposit slip of test fee in favor of NTS.
- Test fee can be paid in any online branch of HBL, MCB, ABL, Meezan Bank across the Pakistan.
- The last date for submission of application is March 09, 2017.
- Incomplete application or received after due date will not be entertained.
- For Test Date / Candidate List / Test Result keep in touch with our site JobsAlert.pk
Planning & Development Department Sindh Jobs 2017
Address: NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.[download id=”1418″]