Ta this page for Planning & Development Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2020 Application Form Download | www.ctsp.com.pk. The Planning & Development Department of Gilgit Baltistan is looking hire the individuals for the projects named as Support to GLOF-II Project in Gilgit-Baltistan and the vacancies are given below.
Jobs in Planning & Development Department Gilgit Baltistan are (Environmental Specialist (PPS-7), Finance/Admin Officer (PPS-7), District Officer Climate Change Cell (PPS-6)). Appointment of these positions will be on a contract basis and the duration of the contract is extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual.
Applicants willing to apply should possess Masters / Bachelors as per the demand of vacant positions and detailed eligibility criteria can be examined from the following image posted below. Earlier for the residents of GB the Gilgit Baltistan Secretariat Jobs 2020 was also announced and it can also examine from our site.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Planning & Development Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement
- Environmental Specialist (PPS-7)
- Finance/Admin Officer (PPS-7)
- District Officer Climate Change Cell (PPS-6)
How to Apply for Planning and Development Department Jobs 2020:
- Please download the application form along with the prescribed test fee deposit slip from a CTSP website such as www.ctsp.com.pk.
- Pay the fee in any online branch of HBL, UBL & KCBL.
- Fill the application form and submit it along with 3 coloured photos, a copy of CNIC, and paid deposit slip to CTSP Headquarters Street No. 9, Plot No. 140, Industrial Area, I-10/3, Islamabad.
- The last date to apply is August 24, 2020.
- Incomplete applications and received after the final date will not be entertained.
- All original documents should be provided at the time of test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
Planning & Development Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2020
Application Form Will Be Available Soon
Address: CTSP Headquarters Street No. 9, Plot No. 140, Industrial Area, I-10/3, Islamabad.