|Posted on:||5th May 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||20 May 2016|
|Education Required:||Master's, Graduation|
|Organization:||Planning & Development Department|
|Age Limit:||Location: Gilgit Baltistan|
Here in the following a wonderful and exciting career opportunity is there for the applicants by Planning & Development Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs May 2016 Apply Online. The Planning & Development Department of Gilgit Baltistan has being offered the fund from UNICEF for launching a Sun (Scaling & Nutrition) Secretariat is looking to hire the applicants who are caliber and capable of holding such vacancies are invited to apply to fill the following vacant situations which includes Program Officer and Program Assistant on temporary basis but the selection will be done on purely merit basis. So, the qualification which is required for these jobs includes Master's in Public Health/ Nutrition/ Social Sciences for Sr No, 1 along with 5 years experience in similar capacity whereas for Sr No.02 Graduation in Science & Arts is required to apply. The applicant must be having the capability to work in team and possess the excellent communication and inter personal proficiency in suitable environment will be given preference. Individuals must be having the command over writing and spoken English Language. So, those candidates who meet the demands of these vacancies go forward. Now, let's have a look on its applying criteria.
Planning & Development Department Gilgit Baltistan Jobs May 2016 Apply Online
- Program Officer
- Program Assistant
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates who wishes to be the part of this sector have to send their C.V and handwritten via email at [email protected]
- Last date for applying is 20th May 2016.
- Govt / Semi Govt employees apply by providing the NOC from their parent department and are supposed to apply through proper channel.
- Late received C.V's and applications will not be accepted.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview.
- The authority reserves the right to change, increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.