Here at this page we provide you Planning & Development Department AJK Director General Jobs 2015 Eligibility Criteria. Jobs in Planning and Development Azad Government of the State of Jammu and Kashmir are available and it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following position such as (Director General (Bureau of Statistics)). Appointments of above mentioned positions will be held on purely contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess qualification PhD in Statistics with 07 years experience / M.Sc Statistics with 12 years experience of working as Director / Chief Statistics in the Statistical Bureaus / Census Organization, besides planning, supervising, conduct, analyzing and reports writing of customized / common surveys and has adequate working knowledge of statistical packages like SPSS, STATA, DEVINFO, SAS, MATLAB etc. For interested and eligible candidates we have provided how to apply procedure in the following heading which would help you to apply for the vacant positions.
Planning & Development Department AJK Director General Jobs 2015 Eligibility Criteria
How To Apply:
- Applicants should apply via online at the official site of PNDAJK.
- After filling online application form take print of it and submit it along with a copy of CNIC and CV within 03 days after due date.
- Last date for submission of application is 18th November, 2015.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Government servants having requisite qualification / experience can also apply through proper channel and produce departmental NOC at the time of test / interview and candidates without departmental permission will not be considered.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Planning & Development Department AJK Jobs 2015
Address: Kashmir Plan House, Block No. 11 New Civil Secretariat, Muzaffarabad.