Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services (PIPS) has announced internship program for the citizens of Pakistan. Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services (PIPS) Internship Program 2014. PIPS is looking for highly educated, determined, well disciplined, motivated, hardworking candidates for newly announced internship program and name of Internship is (Young Professionals Subject Experts) and PIPS will offer Rs. 20,000/month to the selected candidates. All those candidates who interested and willing to apply for the Internship Program must fulfill the eligibility criteria given in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria must submit the applications and be a part of this Internship Program announced by PIPS. Candidates have to read eligibility criteria given below before apply for the Internship program.
- Candidates must possess qualification Master or equivalent degree in Law, Political Science, Economics, Management, IT / Computer Science, Business Administration, Defence & Strategic Studies and Environmental Sciences.
- Candidates will be preferred who are fresh graduates with first division. The interns may be posted at any Provincial Assembly.
- Candidates must have maximum age 26 years.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of PIPS Internship Program, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Applicants may download application form from the official site of PIPS or through the web link given below.
- Candidates should submit application form along with attested photocopies of educational testimonials and experience certificates, Domicile certificate, CNIC and Passport size photograph on the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of Application form is 24th November, 2014.
- PIPS is an equal opportunity organization and female candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for test / interview and no TA / DA will be admissible for appearing in test / interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of Interview. Stay in touch with and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest updates about jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 24th November, 2014.
Address: Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services Ataturk Avenue, Near Kashmir House, Sector F-5/2, Islamabad.
Phone: 051-9091323, 9091545
To Download Application Form: Click Here
PIPS Internship Program 2014 (Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services)