Get PIPS Internship Application Form 2019 Young Parliamentary Officer Program from the official site of OTS-Open Testing Service i.e. ots.org.pk. The Internship program is recently before you named PIPS Internship Program 2019 is launched by the Pakistan Institute of Parliamentary Services is the premier and for the first time it has innovated a quality research and capacity building service for the national and provincial legislatures and for their functionaries is currently in search of eligible, adroit, caliber and capable applicants for the vacant situations given below.
Jobs in PIPS 2019 are (Assistant PRC Officer (SG-I) and Office Assistant (SG-II) and it also announced the PIPS Internship for Young Parliamentary Officer (YPO). The duration of an internship is two years which may lead to a further extension or undergo permanent or regular process are the possibilities.
The applicant’s degrees must be recognized by the government or Higher Education Commission will be accepted not other than it. So, all those applicants who meet the said criteria and are very keen of internships in the said department are welcome to avail this opportunity where you will find many career paths and good learning experience with growth opportunities ahead. So, let’s move towards its eligibility criteria and applying methodology.
Eligibility Criteria for PIPS Internship:
Educational Requirements: For this internship the applicants must possess the Master’s degree in Parliamentary Studies, Law, Political Science, Economics / Development Studies, Pak Studies, International Relations/Defence Strategic Studies/ Mass Communication / Media studies / English, Sociology/Computer Science and Management Sciences along with 70% marks in semester and 60% marks in annual session is required to hold this internship.
Age Limit: Age of the applicants should be between 21 to 30 years.
Duration: The duration of the internship is two years only.
Stipend: The applicants will be stipend amount of Rs, 35,000/ per month all inclusive.
For More Federal Government Jobs: Click Here
PIPS Internship 2019 Application Form Download Online | ots.org.pk
- Assistant PRC Officer (SG-I)
- Office Assistant (SG-II)
- Young Parliament Officer (YPO)/Intern
How to Apply for PIPS Internship:
- Application Form and Online Deposit Slip can be downloaded from the official site of Open Testing Services which is www.ots.org.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of test fee and other documents should reach Manager Operation (PIPS) Open Testing Service Office No. 1, Crescent Mall Commercial Central Avenue Road, Phase-IV, Bahria Town, Islamabad.
- Test fee can be paid in any online branch of Bank Alfalah and Habib Bank.
- The last date for submission of application is January 14, 2019.
- Incomplete application or received after due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates already working in Government Sector should apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- For Roll No. Slip, Test Date and Test Result can be checked on the official site of OTS. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
PIPS Internship Application Form 2019
Application Form for PIPS Intern: Click Here
Application Form for SG-I & SG-II Jobs: Click Here
Address: Manager Operation (PIPS) Open Testing Service Office No. 1, Crescent Mall Commercial Central Avenue Road, Phase-IV, Bahria Town, Islamabad.