|Posted on:||27th Apr 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||11May 2016|
|Organization:||Punjab Education Foundation|
Here in the following we are going to share an exciting job offer from PEF Jobs April 2016 NTS Application Form Download Online. The Punjab Education Foundation is an autonomous Govt of Punjab's owned department is looking to recruit the talented, well equipped and self motivated candidates for the vacant situations of Officers and Executive Assistant are the vacant positions which needs to be filled on contractual basis. The qualification criteria for the Sr No.01 includes Master's and Bachelor's degree in Sciences, Business Management and Social Sciences and Graduation qualification is required for Sr No.02 from HEC recognized institute. On the contrary, the fresh candidates are required to apply who possess the excellent communication skills and are having the computer literacy with short hand typing skills too are required for these vacancies. Attractive salary package will be offered to the candidates with age limit of 30 years. So, eligible candidates who meet the said criteria are invited from the core of their heart to come forward and apply. Now, after having these details thoroughly let's tap towards its applying criteria.
PEF Jobs April 2016 NTS Application Form Download Online
- Executive Assistant
How to Apply:
- The application forms along with deposit slips can be downloaded from the NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
- Candidates have to deposit the test fee of Rs.500/ in HBL, MCB. ABL & UBL Bank online branches.
- Duly filled application form with original copy of deposit slip should reach at the NTS Headquarter.
- Last date for applying is 11th May 2016.
- Incomplete and late received applications will not be entertained.
- Number of the post can be increased or decreased.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
PEF Jobs April 2016
Address: NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No.46, I 8/2, Islamabad.