Here at this page we’ll discuss about PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2015 Application Form for Intermediate & Graduation. Special Quota Educational Scholarship 2015 for Intermediate and Graduation has been announced by the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF). Chief Minister Punjab is very keen for the progress of education and for this purpose he established Punjab Educational Endowment Fund which announces scholarships for the deserving intelligent students of Punjab and like recent year this year too scholarships for Orphan Students, Children of Government Employees of Grade 1 to 4, Students from Minorities and Disable students are available. Special Quota Scholarship 2015 is for Intermediate and Graduation such as those candidates who have passed their Matric or Intermediate exams are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. With the help of this scholarship program Government of Punjab will pay a reasonable amount to the deserving students that would help them to continue their studies for to make their future successful. In the following you’ll have complete eligibility criteria and how to apply procedure with application form that would help you to apply for this wonderful scholarship program.
PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2015 Application Form for Intermediate & Graduation
- Orphan Students
- Children of Government Employees from Grade 1 to 4 can apply.
- Students belongs to Minorities can apply.
- Disable Students can apply.
- Students having Domicile of Punjab Province are eligible to apply.
- Those students who have passed their Matric / Intermediate Exams 2015 with at least 60% marks from BISE or FBISE are eligible to apply.
- Only those students who belongs those Federal Government School or Colleges which are situated in the Punjab Province are eligible to submit their applications.
- Total monthly income of parents should be Rs. 15,000/- or less.
- Income of Government Employees from Grade 1-4 should be Rs. 15,000/- and if source of income is only salary than this condition is not applicable for the children of government employees.
- Student should be student of Regular Registered Educational Institute in Intermediate or Graduation.
How To Apply:
- Application form to apply can be downloaded from the official site of PEEF or through web link given below.
- Duly filled application form should be submitted along with all relevant documents should be submitted in the following address given below.
- Applications other than prescribed application form will be rejected.
- Photocopy of application form is also acceptable.
- Those candidates who are applying on Orphan Quota they have attach with application form a copy of Death Certificate of Father issued by the Union Council.
- Those candidates who are applying on Government Employees Quota should attach with application form “Pay Slip” or copy of “Pension Book”.
- Those candidates who are applying on Minorities Quota should attach with application Form a copy of certificate issued by the relevant Religion Institute / Worship Place.
- Those candidates who are applying on Disable Quota should attach with application form a copy of Disable Certificate issued by the relevant District, Tehsil Headquarter Hospital or Rural Health Centre.
- Last date for submission of application for Intermediate is 26th November, 2015.
- Last date for submission of application for Graduation is 06th January, 2016.
- Applications carrying false information will be rejected.
PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2015 Application Form
Last Date to Apply for Intermediate: 26th November, 2015.
Last Date to Apply for Graduation: 06th January, 2016.
Address: The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Link Road, Lahore – 54600.
Click Here For Job Advertisement Image