|Posted on:||8th Sep 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||Sep 28, 2016|
|Organization:||The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund|
Here an exciting news of scholarship is there from PEEF Scholarship 2016-17 Application Form Download for 8th Class. So guys, who belong to Punjab needs to wake up from their deep slumber because a golden opportunity is there for the students who have done and passed their Middle examination in the 2016 years and are seeking to study more and further so for such diligent students of Punjab a scholarship news has been announced through the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund for the number of the poor and middle class students to join 8th Class via this scholarship and there are number of the conditions for which the candidates can apply to seek and get education. Its basically on the Spcial Quota Basis to apply against this which we will discuss below in detail all the terms and conditions. The total Cost of this Scholarship which is provided through the funding department worth's 6 Billion and the worth's and expenses total on this scholarships includes 7.5 billion. So guys, get up and avail this marvelous opportunity as soon as possible. Now, i will let you know about the further terms and conditions of this program below.
PEEF Scholarship 2016-17 Application Form Download for 8th Class
There are certain categories for to have this scholarship which are mentioned as below:
- Children of Grade 01 to 04 Employees
- Those students who belong to minorities
- Physically Challenged Candidates/ Disable Persons
Terms & Conditions for Eligibility:
- The applicants who possess the domicile of Punjab are eligible to apply.
- The candidates who have passed their Middle qualification registered by the PEC with 60% marks in the annual examination can apply.
- The total and net income of parents should be 15,000 or less than it are liable to hit the button to apply.
- Income of Government Employees from Grade 1-4 should be Rs. 15,000/- and if source of income is only salary than this condition is not applicable for the children of government employees.
- The students must be regular students of the Registered Educational Institute and should be the students of 9th Class are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- The candidates are required to obtain the application form from the Office of the District Executive (Education) or can be downloaded from the official site of PEEF or through web link given below.
- Duly filled application form should be submitted with the relevant categories each documents and sen to the proper address.
- Last date for applying is 28th September 2016.
- The applications sent on plain paper will stand rejected.
- Candidates who are applying on Orphan Quota they have to attach a copy of Death Certificate of Father issued by the Union Council while sending the form
- The children of Employees from Grade-01 to 04 needs to attach the candidates who are applying on “Pay Slip” or copy of “Pension Book” with the application form.
- Minorities Quota students should attach copy of certificate issued by the relevant Religion Institute / Worship Place with the application form.
- Candidates applying against Disable Quota should attach a copy of Disable Certificate issued by the relevant District, Tehsil Headquarter Hospital or Rural Health Centre.
- The information if found wrong so such application will not be accepted.
PEEF Scholarship 2016-17
Address: The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Link Road, Lahore – 54600.