Get Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2020 Punjab for Soldier Latest Vacancies. Applications are being offered from Pakistan Rangers (Punjab) Ghazi Road Lahore which is a well known paramilitary force and it is inviting the energetic, dynamic, physical fit applicants to apply for the posts of (Sub-Inspector (BPS-12), Naik General Duty (BPS-07), Soldier General Duty (BPS-05)) and these posts will be filled on provincial basis for all provinces as Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, KPK, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan.
For the above posts, Civilians are required to apply for these posts. It is a wonderful opportunity for those who are looking to have the job in any defence force of Pakistan and if you selected in Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2020 then you’ll have all the facilities and honor which is given to the army officers. Recently Pakistan Rangers Sindh Jobs 2020 are also announced and available to apply. As I have kept the post details before you now let’s have a look at its applying and eligibility criteria below.
Pakistan Rangers is the well known Federal Government body which is under the control and supervision of Govt of Pakistan and is the paramilitary force which is responsible for maintenance of peace and safety in the dangerous are and make the area free from the harmful and unwanted situations to destroy the peace. So, as we come to know that it’s a Govt department and it offers Govt jobs of all levels of senior and junior level and latest Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2020 are announced today.
Eligibility Criteria for Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2020:
- Candidates possessing FA/FSc/Matric/Middle qualification are eligible to apply but preference shall be given to those having higher qualifications.
- The age of candidates should be between 18 to 30 years but preference shall be given to those who are between 18 to 22 years.
- Height should be 5′ Feet 6″ Inches, Chest size should be “33 Inches with 1-1/2 expansion and vision should be as per BMI.
Weight should be decided at the time of medical examination by the authority.
Only Pakistani nationality holders are eligible to apply.
Salary Package & Perks:
Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants as (16350-1050-47850) with free accommodation for single applicants and for the married applicants the accommodation will be given on rent as per 30% from the pay and for big cities 45%.
Applicants will undergo different stages while selection which include:
- Medical Test & Race
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Interview & Final Selection
For Pakistan Rangers Sindh Jobs: Click Here
Apply in Pakistan Rangers Punjab Jobs 2020 for Soldier General Duty
Vacant Positions with Scale Number:
- Sub-Inspector (BPS-12)
- Naik General Duty (BPS-07)
- Soldier General Duty (BPS-05)
How to Apply for Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2020:
- Interested candidates need to apply online at www.pakistanrangerspunjab.com.
- The last date to apply online is August 19, 2020.
- After online registration interested applicants are required to bring the photocopies and original documents along with 2 passport size photographs at relevant Pakistan Rangers Headquarters located in every province.
- Registration/Selection Schedule and Selection Place can be checked from the following image posted below.
- Recruitment will start from September 02 to September 10, 2020.
- The Selection Process starts with Physical Examination, Medical Test, and Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
- The last dates are different for different provinces which can be seen from the given image below.
Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2020
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address to Apply: Pakistan Rangers Punjab Headquarters Ghazi Road, Lahore.
Apply for the Pakistan Rangers Jobs 2020 Punjab for Sub Inspector Latest Vacancies for which individuals civilians/retired army officers are eligible to apply and civilians from Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, Gilgit-Baltistan possessing Intermediate qualification and prescribed physical fitness are welcome to apply as per the schedule mentioned below.