Here in the month of August we provide you Pakistan Railways Jobs 02 August 2016 Application Form NEEF Test Sample Paper & Result. Jobs in Pakistan Railways are available and this time it has authorized NEEF testing organization to collect application forms and conduct recruitment test against the following Vacant Positions such as (09 Posts of Sub Engineer / Mechanical, 09 Posts of Sub Engineer / Electrical, 30 Posts of Skilled Fitter Mechanical and 15 Posts of Skilled Wireman). Above mentioned positions are based at Lahore so that selected candidates have to perform at Pakistan Railways Headquarters Office Lahore. Department has set separate quota such as 7.5% on Merit, 50% for Punjab, 7.6% for Sindh Urban, 11.4% for Sindh Rural, 11.5% for KPK, 6% for Balochistan, 4% for GB/FATA and 2% for AJK, so, eligible candidates under above mentioned quotas can apply. Candidates wanted to apply are suggested to read the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following and only those candidates who possess relevant qualification should step forward to apply. So, viewers if you wanted to be part of Pak Railways then it is the finest opportunity for you to cash it and all you have to do just read the following how to apply procedure and apply confidently against the vacant positions.
Pakistan Railways Jobs 02 August 2016 Application Form NEEF Test Sample Paper & Result
- For Sub Engineer / Mechanical: Candidates willing to apply against this post should possess Matric 2nd Division with Science subjects and 3 years diploma of Associate Engineer in Mechanical Trade / Technology.
- For Sub Engineer / Electrical: Candidates willing to apply against this post should have Matric 2nd Division with Science and 3 years diploma of Associate Engineer in Electrical / Electronics Trade / Technology.
- For Skilled Fitter Mechanical: Candidates willing to apply against this post should possess Matric 2nd Division with Science with at least one year Diploma/ Certificate in Mechanical /Auto & Diesel Trade / Technology.
- For Skilled Wireman: For this post candidates should have Matric 2nd Division with Science with at lease one year Diploma / Certificate of Electrical / Electronics Trade / Technology.
How To Apply:
- Candidates may apply on prescribed form available at www.neef.org.pk or it can be obtained from Divisional Offices of Pakistan Railway located at Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Sukkur, Karachi, Quetta and Mughalpura.
- At Neef website you’ll have to fist create your profile and then you’ll have access to Application Form.
- Those who applying online should fill online application form carefully by visiting following web link given below.
- After filling online application form take print of it and submit along with attested copy of CNIC, two recent passport size photographs and envelope on the following address given below.
- Candidates also have to attach with application a paid Bank Draft / Deposit Slip of Rs. 300/- in favor of NEEF Islamabad.
- Last date for submission of application is 25th August, 2016.
- Incomplete applications or including false information will not be entertained for selection procedure.
- Roll Number slips for NEEF test will be issued to shortlisted candidate before one week of test.
- After NEEF test eligible candidates will be called for interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visit our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Pakistan Railway Jobs 2016 Application Form
Address: NEEF First Floor, Chaudary Imtiaz Arcade, Commercial Square, Phase-7, Bahria Town, Rawalpindi.