|Posted on:||5th Jun 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jun 25, 2017|
Guys, for all of here a fantastic job offer is there from Pakistan Railway Sub Engineer Jobs 2017 PTS Online Form Download. Once again on 05th June 2017 new vacancy is going to become the most wanted career opportunity because it has been announced from the Pakistan Railways Phase-II is searching to hire the dynamic, minimum qualification holding applicants with expertise and abilities are needed for Head Office, Lahore to fill the numerous vacancies of different categories of Sub Engineer such as (Sub Engineer Civil, Sub Engineer Electrical, Sub Engineer Mechanical. S.M Group Students, Guard Grade-01, Assistant Driver, Signal Maintainer, Work Mistry and Telecom Technician) are the categories which carries different posts which can be observed from the below heading and from the advertisement image. Quota is admissible for Merit, Punjab, Sindh (U), Sindh (R), KPK, Balochistan, GB/FATA and AJK. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
Pakistan Railway is the Federal Govt department which is working under the Ministry of Railways and Govt of Pakistan which regulates all the passengers and transport system of the country and on the other hand with respect to these works it offers career opportunities. Being a Govt entity it offers Govt jobs of different level.
Applicants are required to apply by having the overall qualification of B.A/BS.c, Matric, and DAE is required to apply with relevant expertise are needed to apply.
Pakistan Railway Jobs 2017 Current Openings
Sub Engineer Civil:
- Sub Engineer/Way
- Sub Engineer/Works
- Sub Engineer/Drawing
- Sub Engineer/Drawing/DO.E/HQ
- Sub Engineer/Operating
- Sub Engineer/Water Supply
- Sub Engineer/D.O/Bridge/HQ
- Sub Engineer/Maintenance
- Sub Engineer/Welding
- Sub Engineer/Bridge/JMR
Sub Engineer Electrical:
- Sub Engineer/Electrical Power
- Sub Engineer/JELC
- Sub Engineer/Signal
- Sub Engineer/Telecom
Sub Engineer Mechanical:
- Sub Engineer C&W
- Sub Engineer Electrical (Diesel)
- Sub Engineer/Draftsman/PLF
- Sub Engineer Drawing/CFI
- Sub Engineer C&W/Fitter
Further categories and posts can be examined from the advertisement image.
How to Apply for Pakistan Railways Jobs:
- Applicants are required to apply by downloading the application form along with deposit slip from the PTS Site or from the www.jobsalert.pk.
- Test fee of Rs.180/ should be paid in UBL or HBL Bank online branch.
- Duly filled the application with paid deposit slip, a copy of CNIC and 2 recent passport size photographs should reach at the said address.
- The last date for applying is June 25, 2017.
- Late received and those of incomplete application will stand rejected.
Pakistan Railway Sub Engineer Jobs 2017
Address: PTS (Pakistan Testing Services), 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Road, Islamabad.
Download Application Form: Click Here
For Bank Deposit Slip: Click Here