Get Pakistan Railway Jobs 2017 Application Form Download pts.org.pk at this page. Pakistan Railways are looking to recruit the following for Ministry of Railways, Headquarters, Lahore for which it invites applications from the educated and experienced candidates for the posts of (Graphic Designer, Research Reporter (Urdu), Research Reporter (English) and Lower Division Clerk (LDC)). All these positions going to recruit on contract basis initially for one year, which is further extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual. Candidates willing to apply are suggested to possess relevant qualifications and experience as per the criteria mentioned in the following image such as:
For Graphic Designer Graduation 2nd Division from any HEC recognized University in Computer Sciences / Graphic Designing with 3 years experience in Media and Graphic Designing is required to apply.
For Research Reporter (Urdu) Graduation 2nd Division from any HEC recognized University in Mass Communication and Media related Studies with 3 years experience in media preferabley in the filed of reporting, Research News Writing.
For Research Reporter (Englsh) Graduation 2nd Division from any HEC recognized University in Mass Communication and Media related Studies with 3 years experience in media preferabley in the filed of reporting, Research News Writing.
For Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Matric 2nd Division with typing speed 30 words per minute in English. Preference shall be given to those candidates knowing Urdu typewriting.
Those candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned above should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given in the next heading which is according to the rules of PTS, the reputed testing organization which is authorized by Pakistan Railways to conduct recruitment test and provides eligible candidates for interview.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Pakistan Railway Jobs 2017 PTS Application Form Download
Vacant Positions with Basic Scale:
- Graphic Designer
- Research Reporter (Urdu)
- Research Reporter (English)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
How to Apply for Pakistan Railways Jobs:
- Interested candidates may download an application form and a deposit slip from the official site of PTS which is www.pts.org.pk or through web link is given below.
- A duly filled application form should be submitted along with the original copy of a paid deposit slip of test fee Rs. 180/-, attested copies of educational certificates, and self-addressed duly stamped return envelope should be sent to the said address.
- The last date for applying is August 24, 2017.
- Test fee should be paid in any online branch of UBL and HBL.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- For Test Date, Candidates List and Result please keep in touch with our site JobsAlert.pk.
Pakistan Railways Jobs 2017 Latest
For Bank Deposit Slip: Click Here
Address: Pakistan Testing Service Headquarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.