Today at this well known job page you will be having the career opportunity from Pakistan National Accreditation Council Jobs 2016 Online Form Download. Pakistan National Accreditation Council is working under the Ministry of Science and Technology which looks after and regulate the science and technology degree programs, accredit laboratories and certificate bodies in Pakistan in collaboration with the Science and Technology Institute provides the Masters to Graduation as well as some sort of lower level jobs have been posted by the authority which offers the lucrative salary package. Currently the advertisement has been announced from the Pakistan National Accreditation Council is inviting the applicants through NUST (National University of Science & Technology) from suitable Pakistan Nationals on contract basis for the Project named “Development Project of Halal Accreditation” upto 30/06/2018 is looking to hire the eligible, caliber, well experience and qualified applicants are required to apply and fill the following posts which includes (Deputy Director (Awareness), Deputy Director (Training), Deputy Director (Linkages/Accreditation), Assistant Director IT/Web & Admin/Accounts Officer) are the complete posts which needs to be filled by the applicants before due date. Lump sumps salary package will be paid to the applicants with increment 5% increment per year. Applicants will be selected on quota basis. Now, i will let you know about the eligibility and applying criteria below.
For Current Federal Govt Jobs: Click Here
PNAC Jobs 2016 Ministry of Science & Technology
- Deputy Director (Awareness)
- Deputy Director (Training)
- Deputy Director (Linkages/Accreditation)
- Assistant Director IT/Web
- Admin/Accounts Officer)
All the applicants who wishes to join and apply are required to apply if they holds the following degrees as overall Masters, MBA, M.com, M.A, MS.c in different subjects along with IT Skills and how know about the Govt Rules along with several years expertise are required to apply for these posts.
How to Apply for PNAC Jobs:
- All the willing and interested applicants are required to apply by downloading the application form from the NUST website as www.nust.edu.pk or from the given link below.
- Duly filled application on the prescribed form should reach without documents should be submitted to the said address.
- Last date for submission of form is 26th December 2016.
- Candidates must indicate the position applied for on top left of the envelope.
- The candidates already in Government service may apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test / interview.
- The original documents will be examined during interview.
- Age relaxation will be given as per Govt rules.
- The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- By hand submitted forms will not be entertained.
- The authority reserves the right to stop or cancel the recruitment process at any stage and can increase or decrease the number of posts.
Pakistan National Accreditation Council Jobs 2016
Address: Ministry of Science & Technology, Ground Floor,Ministry of S&T Building-01, Constitution Avenue, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad.