Get Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority | PEMRA Jobs 2018 from this page. New jobs announced in the department working under Federal Government Department named as PEMRA which stands for Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority working under Ministry of Information, Broadcasting, National History and Literary Heritage (Information & Broadcasting Division) and it is looking to recruit following positions for which applications are invited from the Pakistani residents for the following position of (Chairman PEMRA). The appointment will be done on contract basis for 04 years and the candidate wanted to apply must hold at least a Masters Degree in Media Studies/Business Administration/Management/Finance/Economics/Law from an HEC recognized University in Pakistan OR equivalent degree from abroad and the maximum age of candidate should be 61 years as on 09th May 2018. It is the finest opportunity for those candidates who are well educated and looking to be part of any Government Department of Pakistan. Now those who fulfill the criteria should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
PEMRA Jobs 2018 Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority
How To Apply for PEMRA Jobs:
- Interested candidates may apply with their CV and 3 passport size photographs, NIC, attested copies of Degrees, Testimonials, and proof of experience, Matric Certificate as proof of DoB to the following address.
- Applications complete in all respects (in a sealed envelope) should reach the following address before the last date May 09, 2018.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
- Already serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
- For more Government jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk
PEMRA Jobs 2018
Address: Information & Broadcasting, 4th Floor, Cabinet Block, Pakistan Secretariat, Islamabad.