Here at this page you’ll get Pakistan Army Rawalpindi Jobs April 2016 for LDC & Driver Latest. Jobs in Pakistan Army 2016 are available and now this time it is looking to recruit following staff for Headquarter Signals Rawalpindi and for this purpose it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined Civilians and Ex-Army Officers for the following positions such as (Lower Division Clerk, Driver and Mess Waiter). Appointments will be on permanent basis and all these positions are based at Rawalpindi such as selected candidates will have to perform their duties at Rawalpindi. Let’s discuss about the required qualification and experience for the vacant positions such as for Sr. No. 1 Matric with Computer diploma and typing speed of 30 words per minute is required, for Sr. No. minimum Middle with driving license is required and for Sr. No. 3 only Middle pass can apply and age for all positions is required between 18 to 30 years. So, those who fulfill the requirements should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
Pakistan Army Rawalpindi Jobs April 2016 for LDC & Driver Latest
How To Apply:
- Candidates have to apply on prescribed form which can be obtained on payment of Rs. 100/- from the following address.
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is 15th April, 2016.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Government employees should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Interviews will be held on 21st April, 2016.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates appearing in recruitment procedure.
- The applicants are required to bring original documents at the time of interview. For more jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk
Pakistan Army Rawalpindi Jobs 2016
Address: Headquarter Signals, Rawalpindi.