Here in the following you will have a good and fresh job opportunity from Pakistan Army Jobs 2016 in Punjab For Lower Division Clerk Eligibility Criteria. The well known and the proud of Pakistan named Pakistan Army is the Defence Department which remain engaged day and night without having any fear is recently and currently looking to hire the suitable, caliber and capable applicants are required to fill the single vacancy of Lower Division Clerk is available to be filled by the suitable and adroit applicants who fulfill all the requirements of the field fully must tap to apply. The provincial quota is of Punjab to apply.So, for the natives of Punjab is the best opportunity to be availed in this Govt sector and be the part of Pakistan Army who wishes to be the part of it. Excellent salary package will be given to the applicants with rest of the fringe benefits upon satisfactory performance and growth opportunities also. So, all those job seekers who are looking for the Army jobs they must leave their bed and wake up to apply and don’t let go such beautiful opportunity. No,w its the high time for applying truly. Let’s have a turn towards its applying criteria and further headings below.
Pakistan Army Jobs 2016 in Punjab For Lower Division Clerk Eligibility Criteria
- Lower Division Clerk
Educational & Experience Requirements: In order to apply for this job the applicants must be having the Matric qualification along with the experience of typing 40 words per minute and 1-2 years working experience in any reputed office in the similar capacity is required. Preference will be given to the applicants who are F.A/FS.C holders.
Age limit: Age of the applicant should be 30 years whereas the retired Army Person age should be 45 years is admissible.
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants are required to apply by sending the application with copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, domicile and character certificate and 2 latest passport size photographs should reach at the proper address.
- Last date for applying is 23rd June 2016.
- Applicants must mention the name of the post in the top right corner of the envelop in block letters along with contact information too.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants for interview.
- The decision of Selection Committee will be final.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- So guys, keep in touch with this page for more quality jobs daily.
Pakistan Army Jobs 2016
Address: Record Officer, Post Office No, 17 GPO, Murree.