Jobs are vacant in Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC), Federal Government, Islamabad. Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC) Job 2014 Federal Govt. PARC is seeking for highly qualified, very experienced, promising, dynamic, self driven, innovative, and committed candidate for the vacant position such as (Member (Crop Science) (SPS-12), Member (Natural Resources) (SPS-12), Member (Social Sciences) (SPS-12), Member (Animal Sciences) (SPS-12) and Member (Coordination and Monitoring) (SPS-12)). Appointment of the above mentioned vacant position is on contract basis and duration of contract is three years which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Those candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant position must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant filed according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mentioned in the image, should submit their applications and be a part of well reputed department. It is good opportunity for all those who have higher qualifications and they wanted to work in such type of Government Department, so feel free to apply for the vacant positions.
- Member (Crop Science) (SPS-12)
- Member (Natural Resources) (SPS-12)
- Member (Social Sciences) (SPS-12)
- Member (Animal Sciences) (SPS-12)
- Member (Coordination and Monitoring) (SPS-12)
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skills and competency requirements outlined in the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below and desire to become a part of well renowned department, must submit application by following different steps given below.
- Applicants may download application form from the official website of PARC or via web link given below.
- Interested candidates may submit application form along with detailed Resume / CV on the following address given below.
- Last Date to for submission of application is 06th November, 2014.
- Candidates are requested to mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after last date will not be entertained.
- Only Shortlisted and eligible candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be admissible to any candidate for appearing in interview.
- Candidates have to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our website JobsAlert.pk for latest jobs.
Last Date to Apply: 06th November, 2014.
Address: Pakistan Agriculture Research Council, 20-Ataturk Avenue, Sector G-5/1, Islamabad.
To Download Application Form: Click Here