Here at this page you’ll have Pakhtunkhwa Energy Development Organization Jobs 2016 Latest Advertisement. Jobs in PEDO Pakhtunkhwa Energy Development Organization are available and it is seeking for highly educated, hardworking and well disciplined against the following positions such as (Deputy Director (Elect), Deputy Director (Mech), Asstt: Director (Elect), Asstt: Director (Civil) and Asstt: Director (Mech)). Appointment of above mentioned positions will be done on purely contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualification and experience mentioned in the following image such as they should have qualification Masters and Bachelors with relevant experience to apply against the vacant positions. So, only suitable candidates should apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
Pakhtunkhwa Energy Development Organization Jobs 2016 Latest Advertisement
- Deputy Director (Elect)
- Deputy Director (Mech)
- Asstt: Director (Elect)
- Asstt: Director (Civil)
- Asstt: Director (Mech)
How To Apply:
- Application written on plain paper including complete bio data along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is 25th March, 2016.
- The candidates, who apply for more than one post, should submit separate application against requisite posts.
- Applications with incomplete information / documents will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview or joining the services.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Pakhtunkhwa Energy Development Organization Jobs 2016
Address: Pakhtunkhwa Energy Development Organization (PEDO) No. 123, Ground Floor, 38 /B-2, (Near ICMS College) Phase-V, Hayatabad, Peshawar.