NTS Forms Download for NAT and GAT Test 2014
Table of Contents
NTS Forms Download for NAT and GAT Test 2014, Well here we are going to discuss about how to download application for NAT and GAT Test. Many of the students every year appear for the NAT and GAT test but initially every student face the difficulty about how to download application forms and how to get registered for the NAT and GAT test. NAT and GAT test conduct every year under the supervision of NTS. National Testing Service (NTS) Pakistan’s first and only Public sector organization which is self reliant and self sustained premier testing organization, that conducts test for multi purposes such as for admissions, scholarships, recruitment and promotion purposes. NTS has completed its 11 years of excellence and still performing brilliantly for promoting the merit and quality of education at different levels in different colleges and universities.
How to Register | Apply for NAT Test:
Before applying for NAT test you need to download “NAT registration form” from NTS official site or click the link and also download Bank deposit slip along with the registration form. Be sure you have downloaded a fresh copy of NAT registration form as the registration form may be changed. There will be two copies of bank deposit slip, one is NTS copy and the other is bank copy. Following steps must be kept in mind for NAT registration.
1) Deposit Rs. 600/- in any MCB, HBL, UBL or ABL online bank branch on the downloaded slip. Keep NTS Copy with you.
2) Remember the branch code of that online bank branch. It is needed while filling the registration form.
3) On the top of the registration form there is four digit key word box which must be filled and remembered as it may be required if there is any correction needed in the provisional candidate list.
4) Two recent photographs of sizes 1 x 1.5 inches, bank deposit slip and NAT registration form are the documents which have to be sent to NTS office Islamabad.
5) Write your name on the back of the photographs and get them attested by a class I officer.
6) Write the correct email address and mailing address on the NAT registration form as all of your information is sent to you at the same email address and your Roll number slip and result card are sent to you by courier at the given mailing address. Keep checking your email regularly after submission of NAT registration form.
7) Roll number slip will be sent to you at your address 10 days prior to test date and the result card will be sent after 7 days of test date.
Registration Forms for NAT: From the link given below you can download registration forms for NAT. National Aptitude Test (NAT) is for admissions in different universities. If any candidate have to apply for admission in the universities as per their respective announcements along with a copy of the NTS result card. From link given below you can download registration form for NAT, but before applying for any NAT test you have to follow the NAT schedule and according to schedule you’ll have to prepare for the NAT test. For NAT Schedule Click Here.
NAT Registration Forms: Click Here
How to Register | Apply for GAT Test:
1) Submit Your Form (Please Carefully fill the Form)
2) Take Bank deposit slip (See bank service charges on deposit slip)
3) Attach 2 photographs (1 x 1.5 inch). If you do not know How to Make Passport Size Photo | Upload.
4) Remember the authentication keyword of 4 digits only (Save in you cell phone or write on some other place).
5) After creation of your user account, you do not need to register again. You can Log-in to continue with application form.
6) After successful submission of application form, Deposit Slip will be displayed. Print the Deposit Slip and deposit fee in any branch of ABL, MCB, HBL or UBL and send Original Deposit Slip (NTS Copy) along with CNIC Copy to Manager Operations National Testing Service, 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad. (2 or 1 pic & NIC copy with a challan form)
Registration Forms for GAT: Here you can download registration forms for GAT test from the link given below. Graduate Assessment Test (GAT) is conducted by the NTS four times every year and every time you can download GAT registration forms from here online. Every time we provide you the every possible facility related to NTS test. So here you can download registration forms GAT test, but before apply for any GAT test candidates have to follow the GAT schedule and according to schedule candidates have to prepare for GAT test. For GAT Schedule Click Here