|Posted on:||13th Aug 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||29 Aug 2016|
|Education Required:||PhD, MPhil, MBBS, BDS|
|Organization:||Nowshera Medical College / DHQ Teaching Hospital Nowshera|
|Age Limit:||Location: Nowshera|
Here on 13th August, 2016 we provide you Nowshera Medical College Jobs 2016 DHQ Teaching Hospital Latest Advertisement. Jobs in Nowshera Medical College & DHQ Teaching Hospital, Nowshera / Medical Teaching Institution are available and it is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Professor (Physiology), Associate Professor (Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology) and Assistant Professor (Anatomy). Appointment of these positions will be held on contract basis which is further extendable on satisfactory performance of individual. Candidates willing to apply should possess relevant qualification and experience as per the criteria mentioned in the following image and according to it candidates should possess MBBS / BDS / MPhil / Phd in the respective subject recognized by PM&DC and experience & Publication as per PM&DC criteria. So, those candidates who fulfill the criteria should read carefully following how to apply procedure given below.
Nowshera Medical College Jobs 2016 DHQ Teaching Hospital Latest Advertisement
- Professor (Physiology)
- Associate Professor (Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology)
- Assistant Professor (Anatomy)
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria should walk in interview on prescribed date.
- Candidates should bring all original documents at the time of interview.
- Interview will be held on 29th August, 2016 for which no separate call letter will be issued.
- Candidates already in Government sector should provide NOC letter at the time of interview.
- NO TA/DA will be paid to any candidate appearing for interview. For more quality jobs please stay in touch with us at JobsAlert.pk.
Nowshera Medical College Jobs 2016
Address: Dean / Project Director Nowshera Medical College & DHQ Teaching Hospital (MTI), Nowshera.