Tap this page for NKIDMC Jobs 2018 North Karachi Industrial Development and Management Company. A Public Sector Organization named as North Karachi Industrial Development & Management Company working under the supervision of the Government of Punjab and currently it invites applications for the following posts such as (Accountant and Site Supervisor). These are based at Karachi and individuals from all over Sindh are eligible to apply but preference shall be given to the residents of Karachi. Appointment of these positions will be held on a temporary/contract basis which is likely to continue for an indefinite period. Individuals wanted to apply are suggested to read the eligibility criteria first before apply against any vacant position and detailed eligibility criteria for every position is given below after this paragraph.
For Accountant Graduation qualified are eligible to apply but those having Masters Degree will be preferred most and at least 10 years experience specialized in advance excel, Sale Tax & Income Tax in any construction company is required to apply.
For Site Supervisor Diploma in Civil Engineering is required with 10 years experience, specialized in roads, infrastructure works in any construction company is required to apply.
North Karachi Industrial Development and Management Company Jobs 2018 Latest Vacancies
- Site Supervisor
How to Apply for North Karachi Industrial Development & Management Company Jobs:
- Individuals meeting criteria should apply by submitting detailed CV via post or email to the following addresses given below.
- If anyone wanted to apply for more than one post, then he/she should submit a separate application.
- Name of the position applied for should be mentioned clearly on the envelope or in the subject line of an email.
- The last date for submission of application is September 10, 2018.
- Only the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for interview.
NKIDMC Jobs 2018
Address: ST-1/1, Sector 12-C, North Karachi Industrial Area, Karachi.
Email Address: [email protected]