Here at this page you’ll have NGO Jobs in KPK November 2015 for Programme for Poverty Reduction Project. Jobs in NGO Pakistan are available and this NGO is looking to recruit following positions for one of its project in Lower Dir named Programme for Poverty Reduction PPR Project and due to this is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Education Manager (Male / Female), Health manager (Male / Female), Livelihood Manager, Livelihood Officer, Project Engineer, Sub Engineer, Senior Social Organizers, Social Organizers, Education Facilitator, Health Facilitator, LHV, Medical Technician, MER Officer, HRD Officer, Admin & Procurement Officer and Finance Officer). Candidates willing to apply should possess qualification and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the image posted below and only eligible candidates should step forward and apply confidently for the vacant positions. For eligible candidates fulfilling the above criteria we have provided how to apply procedure in the following heading.
NGO Jobs in KPK November 2015 for Programme for Poverty Reduction Project
How To Apply:
- Candidates have to submit their detailed Resume / CV with at least 3 professional references via email on the following email address given below.
- CVs received after due date shall not be considered.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for in the subject line of email.
- Last date for submission of application is 14th November, 2015.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more government jobs.
NGO Jobs in KPK November 2015 Apply Online
Email Address: [email protected]
Click Here For Job Advertisement Image