Here at this job page you will find a recent job opportunity from NGO Islamabad Jobs 2016 For Manager Finance Eligibility Criteria. The Islamabad’s Non-Govt Organization is looking to appoint the mos educated, well experienced and self oriented individuals are required to apply for the post of Manager Finance (Male). Only males are required for this post to apply. For those applicants who are wishing to apply for this post needs to have the qualification of ACMA/CMA/MBA is required along with 10 years respective expertise in the relevant field is required to hold these jobs impeccably. The applicants must posses the best communication skills, written skills and full command on the database management are required to apply for this single post. So, all those applicants whoa re willing to apply for these post will be given attractive salary package with good working environment. The appointment of the applicants will be on contractual basis which can leads to further extension either can be terminated is not known. So, let’s have a look on on its applying criteria below that what it says and how our dearest viewer can apply.
NGO Islamabad Jobs 2016 For Manager Finance Eligibility Criteria
- Manager Finance (Male)
How to Apply:
- Those applicants who are willing to apply and fulfill the said criteria are required to apply by sending the CV along with fresh passport size photographs should reach at the given address.
- Last date for applying is 25th June 2016.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
- At the time of interview original documents should be produced.
- Late received CV and those of incomplete will not be accepted.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants for appearing in the interview.
- Only those applicants are liable to apply who full meet the said criteria from all aspects.
- So stay in touch with this job page for more jobs and be the part of this job page forever in order to get marvelous job offers everyday.
NGO Islamabad Jobs 2016
Address: House No#27, Main park Road I- 8/3, Islamabad.