Get NAVTTC Jobs 2020 National Vocational and Technical Training Commission. For all the Federal Govt job lovers the wonderful opportunity is before you from National Vocational and Technical Training Commission is seeking to appoint the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required for the Staff posts and these posts are based at Islamabad.
Jobs in NAVTTC to apply are (Director (BPS-19), Deputy Director (BPS-18), Assistant Director (BPS-17)). These positions are on a contract basis which is further extendable on satisfactory performance of an individual.
As NAVTTC is in Islamabad and in Islamabad Supreme Court of Pakistan Jobs 2020 is also announced today and available to apply. The overall qualification for these positions Ph.D. / Masters / Bachelors in the relevant discipline and relevant expertise are needed to apply for such posts. Applicants will be hired in Islamabad. The age limit should be between 30 to 45 years for the posts. So, these all are the details now, let’s tap to have its further details below.
NAVTTC is the abbreviation for National Vocational and Technical Training Commission is an apex body at national level to regulate, facilitate and provide policy direction in Vocational & Technical Training. Being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs of different levels.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
National Vocational and Technical Training Commission Jobs 2020 Latest
- Director (BPS-19)
- Deputy Director (BPS-18)
- Assistant Director (BPS-17)
How to Apply for NAVTTC Jobs:
- Application Form can be downloaded from the NAVTTC Site such as www.navttc.org.
- Application forms along with all relevant documents should reach the NAVTTC HQs, Plot No. 38, Kirthar Road, Sector H-9/4, Islamabad.
- The last date for applying is September 28, 2020.
- Late received and those with an incomplete application will stand rejected.
- List of eligible candidates and roll number slip for written test will be available at ots.org.pk.
NAVTTC Jobs 2020
Address to Apply: NAVTTC HQs, Plot No. 38, Kirthar Road, Sector H-9/4, Islamabad.