Get NISTE National Institute of Science and Technical Education Jobs 2018 Latest ApplicatioThe government of Pakistan Cabinet Division Capital Administration and Development Division, NISTE has announced latest jobs for which it invites applications from the educated and skilled candidates for the vacant positions such as (Driver, Cook, Naib Qasid, Store Attendant, Lab Attendant, Sweeper). Appointment of these positions will be held on a purely contract basis and duration of the contract is extendable on undefined period. Institute has set a separate quota for these positions and generally candidates from Sindh, Punjab, KPK and Balochistan are eligible to apply. Candidates willing to apply against these positions should hold relevant qualification and experience as per the demand of vacant positions and generally for all positions Matric/Middle/Primary pass candidates having relevant skills / experience is required to apply. Now let’s jump towards how to apply procedure for these positions as per the rules of NISTE.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
NISTE Jobs 2018 National Institute of Science and Technical Education
Vacant Positions with Basic Scales:
- Driver (BS-04)
- Cook (BS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Store Attendant (BS-01)
- Lab Attendant (BS-01)
- Sweeper (BS-01)
How To Apply for National Institute of Science and Technical Education Jobs:
- Application forms can be downloaded from official site www.JobsAlert.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip as test fee for all positions and all relevant documents should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is January 04, 2018.
- Applicants already in Government service should produce NOC at time of interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
NISTE Islamabad Jobs 2018 Application Form Download
Address: National Institute of Science and Technical Education Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.