Here at this page you’ll have National Human Rights Commission Jobs 2016 Employment Opportunities. Jobs in NCHR National Commission for Human Rights are available and it is looking for well educated, very experienced, hardworking and well disciplined candidates for the following positions such as (Secretary to the Commission). Above mentioned position will be on contract initially for a period of two years extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates willing to apply should possess PhD or MPhil from a reputable University, recognized by HEC with minimum 15 years of relevant experience especially in the field of administration and legislation along with reasonable knowledge of human rights OR Master’s Degree with 20 years of relevant experience especially in the field of administration and legislation along with reasonable knowledge of human rights. Age of candidate should be minimum 45 Years. So, now in the following you’ll have complete how to apply procedure against these positions.
National Human Rights Commission Jobs 2016 Employment Opportunities
How To Apply:
- Applications along with detailed CV / Resume attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Persons already in Government Service may apply through proper channel.
- Last date for submission of application is 17th April, 2016.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No Traveling Allowance / Daily Allowance shall be admissible.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
National Human Rights Commission Jobs 2016
Address: National Commission for Human Rights 1st Floor, SLIC Building No. 5, Jinnah Avenue Blue Area, Islamabad.