Jobs are vacant in National Highways and Motorways Police, Government of Pakistan, Pakistan. National Highway & Motorway Police NTS Jobs 2014 Junior Patrol Officer. NTS Jobs are available for the Pakistani Nationals for the Junior Patrol Officers (BS-05) for National Highway and Motorway Police. NH&MP is seeking for highly educated, very experienced, hard working, self motivated, determined, dynamic, professionals and well disciplined individuals for vacant positions such as (Junior Patrol Officers (BS-05)), these vacant position is for all over the Pakistan, that candidates from every province can apply for the vacant position. National Highway and Motorway Police has given authority to NTS to conduct Physical test, Written Test, interviews and Driving test for the vacant position. Those who are interested and willing to apply for the vacant job in National Highway and Motorway Police, must have qualification and maximum experience in the relevant field according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image posted below. Interested candidates who fulfill the criteria mention in the image posted below, should submit their applications and be a part of this well renowned department. It is a golden chance for all those who have qualification and they are looking for to have good job in such type of government department, so feel free to apply for this job.
- Junior Patrol Officers (BS-05)
Candidates must possess minimum qualification FA / FSC or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Physical Standards:
Male Candidates must have minimum height 5’ Feet and 8” Inches.
Female Candidates must have minimum height 5’ Feet and 4” Inches.
Candidates belongs to Balochistan Province must have height for Male 5” Feet and 6” Inches and for female 5” Feet and 3” Inches.
Male candidates must have minimum width of Chest 33” x 35” (Relaxation for One inch)
Driving skills for Car and Bike is compulsory.
Candidates must have minimum age 18 to 25 years till 20th October, 2014.
- Educational certificates Matric, F.A / FSC or equivalent or higher degree if have.
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- Domicile Certificate / Residential certificate.
- 2 passport size photographs with blue background.
- Verification from district DCO for communities.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who meet the skill and competency requirements outlined above and desire to become a part of a well reputed National Highway and Motorway Police, must apply for the vacant position by following different steps given below.
- Interested candidates may download Application form and deposit slip from the official website of NTS or from the web link given below.
- Last date for Submission of Application forms is 20th October, 2014.
- Candidates have to deposit test fee Rs. 600/- through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL and MCB.
- Applicants must send their applications along with attested photocopies of all relevant documents and two recent photographs by courier / registered mail to NTS Headquarter which is located in Islamabad.
- Applications will not be acceptable if deposit slip receipt (in original) is not attached.
- NTS Test date is not announced yet. Candidates may also prepare for NTS test online by visiting our website.
Last Date to Apply: 20th October, 2014.
NTS Test Date: Will be Announced Soon.
Address: NTS Headquarter, 96, Street No. Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
To Download Application Form: Click Here