National Foods Apprenticeship 2019 Training Program Application Form | nts.org.pk
PKR 15000, 25000
20 - 25 Years
Get National Foods Apprenticeship 2019 Training Program Application Form | nts.org.pk which is the official site of National Testing Service. Apprenticeship Training Program 2019 is announced through National Foods Limited which is founded in 1970 and the company is engaged in making hygienic food such as pickles, ketchup, jams, spices, desserts and sauces in Pakistan.
National Foods Apprenticeship Training Program 2019 is announced which is the finest opportunity for the young, energetic individuals to get recruit for training session in such type of reputed public limited company of Pakistan which is in the top 10 private companies of Pakistan and it offers a brilliant working atmosphere which would help the young apprentices to polish their skills and make themselves a successful for future.
There are multiple trades are announced in National Foods Limited Apprenticeship and all applicants can apply against the (Machine Operator, Mechanical Technician, Instrument Technician, Utility Operator, Mechanical Fitter) and generally Matric pass having relevant diploma are eligible to apply and detailed eligibility criteria is given below.
- Duration of the training program will be 2 years.
- Minimum Qualification which is required includes Matric with 3 years DAE/B-Tech.
- Apprenticeship Training Program will be held at Nooriabad & Karachi (Port Qasim Plant/SITE Plant)
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
National Food Limited Apprenticeship Training Program 2019 NTS Online Form
- Machine Operator: Matric with 3 years DAE / B-Tech in Mechanical is required to apply.
- Mechanical Technician: Matric with 3 years DAE / B-Tech in Mechanical / Electronics is required to apply.
- Instrument Technician: Matric with 3 years DAE / B-Tech in Electrical / Electronics is required to apply.
- Utility Operator: Matric with 3 years DAE / B-Tech in Mechanical is required to apply.
- Mechanical Fitter: Matric with 3 years DAE / B-Tech in Mechanical is required to apply.
How to Apply for National Foods Apprenticeship 2019:
- Applicants need to download the application form and deposit slip from NTS website i.e. www.nts.org.pk.
- Fill the application form carefully and submit it along with paid deposit slip of test fee to the NTS Headquarter Plot 96, Street No. 4, H-8/1 Islamabad.
- Test fee can be paid in any online branches of ABL, HBL, MCB.
- The last date for applying is July 08, 2019.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- For NTS test roll number slip and eligible candidates please keep in touch with us at www.JobsAlert.pk
National Foods Apprenticeship 2019
For Online Application Form:
Address: NTS Headquarter, Plot 96, Street No. 4, H-8/1 Islamabad.
- King Edward Medical University |
- 34 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Oct 17, 2022
- Police Department Azad Jammu & Kashmir |
- 30 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Oct 17, 2022
- Ministry of Defence |
- 6 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Oct 14, 2022
- National Information Technology Board |
- 18 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Oct 10, 2022
- National Database & Registration Authority |
- 10 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Oct 08, 2022