|Posted on:||26th Sep 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 02, 2017|
|Organization:||National Aids Control Programme|
NACP National Aids Control Program Islamabad Jobs 2017 Online Form Download from this page. Here in the following you will be having the career offer from National Aids Control Program Islamabad, public sector organization is seeking to hire the energetic, caliber and well-disciplined applicants are required to apply for the post of (Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist) is the post which needs to be filled by the applicants with MBBS with Masters in Public Health recognized by PMDC with 5-7 year's professional experience in health and development project is required. Applicants will be hired in NACP GFATM PR Islamabad. Selection will be made on purely merit basis. Applicants will be hired on contract basis.Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants with a brilliant atmosphere. Now, I will let you know about its further details in the below headings.
NACP is abbreviated as National Aids Control Program is the principal recipient of Global Fund (GFATM) and is a public sector organization which is working for the treatment of HIV.AIDS control free of cost in whole of the country the peoples who are suffering form these lethal diseases. Being a Govt entity it offers Govt jobs.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
NACP Islamabad Jobs 2017 Career Opportunities
- Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
How to Apply for NACP Islamabad Jobs:
- Application forms can be downloaded from the official site of NACP as www.nacp.gov.pk.
- The duly filled application form should reach at the given address.
- The last date for applying is 02nd October 2017.
- Authority reserves the right to cancel or reject any application form.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will stand rejected.
- Those who do not fill the given requirements are ineligible to apply.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
National Aids Control Program Islamabad Jobs 2017
Download Application Form: Click Here
Address: Program Support Officer, National Aids Control Program, National Institute of Health, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad.