Get the latest opportunity of job today from NADRA Jobs 2017 For Deputy Asstt Director (Legal) Eligibility Criteria. National Database & Registration Authority is the federally chartered Govt organization which has given the advertisement of a vacancy for the most senior post for which it is looking to hire the energetic, educated, caliber and adroit applicants are required to apply for the position of (Deputy Assistant Director (Legal)) is the post which needs to be filled by the applicants on contract basis for the period of 3 years which will be extended on the satisfactory performance of the applicants. For this post Bachelor’s or Masters degree from HEC recognized university with holding High Court License with 3 year’s of High Court practice with a list of 50 times cases pleaded independently in High Court is required to hold this post. Age limit should be maximum 35 years is required with 5 years age relaxation will be provided to the applicants. The applicants will be placed in different locations as Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Skardu, Peshawar, Abbottabad, Bannu, Gilgit, Muzaffarabad, Swat, Gwadar and Sibbi. Total number of posts are 14 and candidates will be selected on merit basis. Now, I will let you know about it’s further details below.
For More NADRA Jobs: Click Here
NADRA Jobs 2017 Latest Vacancies Advertisement
- Deputy Assistant Director (Legal)
How To Apply for NADRA Jobs:
- Interested candidates may send their applications along with CV mentioning their full name, father name, location, CNIC, education, experience mailing address, mobile/landline number and date of birth and copies of license of (Lower/District Court/High Court) at following address given below.
- Please indicate the post and location on Right Hand Corner of the Envelope and Application.
- The last date for submission of application is 9th October 2017.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Already serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview and no TA/DA will be admissible.
NADRA Jobs 2017
Address: HR Directorate, National Database & Registration Authority, State Bank of Pakistan Building , Shahra-e-Jamhuriat G-5/2, Islamabad.